Are you sitting around your house, looking at the mile-high pile of dishes, the lettuce and onion bits on the floor, the kids’ toys strewn about, creating an obstacle path, wishing you could snap your fingers and a cleaning genie would appear?
If this sounds like you, Integrity First Professional Services can be your magical genie. We offer house cleaning services in the Charlotte, NC, area for all areas of your home. In this post, we’ll review good tips for hiring a top-notch, residential cleaning services company.
TOP 6 TIPS FOR HIRING A RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICE COMPANY
- Recommendations. Friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors are great sources of information and reliable sources for quality of service. Ask them if they use a house cleaning company, know of someone who does, or can recommend a friend who uses a residential cleaning service.
- Internet reviews. Online reviews, albeit by people you don’t know, are another great source of information and, in some respects, can be better since people are usually more candid about the quality of service online than in person. Google, Yelp, and Top Rated Local® are excellent sources to check. Most reviews should be either four or five stars.
- References. If you have no recommendations or the cleaning service does not have many online reviews, ask for references from the house cleaning company. These references should be either current clients or former clients who can attest to the quality of service rendered.
- Communicate. When the prospective house cleaning company arrives for a free estimate (and all house cleaning services you are considered should do free estimates), be clear in what you are looking for in terms of cleaning. If you expect every crevice dusted, say so. If you don’t want something touched or moved like Grandma’s cherished China, state that as well. If you don’t clearly state your expectations at the get-go, you will be disappointed with the house cleaning service and will have to start from scratch or rectify the situation.
- Licensed and insured. You’ll want to make sure the house cleaning service you hire is licensed and insured. This will protect items in your home that may break during the cleaning service as well as any injuries that occur in your home at the time.
- Pricing. Be clear about what is included in the house cleaning and what is extra. Some house cleaning services charge by time, instead of by job, so if your house is super dirty one week, you may be charged more.
Integrity First Professional Services offers residential cleaning services in the Charlotte, NC, area. We want to partner with you to create a clean place to come home to after a long day’s work. We only use green cleaning products, so you and your family are not exposed to harsh toxins. We pride ourselves on doing the best cleaning job available. Customers come first and if you’re unsatisfied for any reason of the residential cleaning service we performed, we will come back and make it right at no additional charge. Integrity First Professional Services is the best home cleaning service. Contact us today for a free estimate!